Could Lympha Press® or Art Assist® Therapy Help You?
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, Lympha Press® therapy could make a difference in your quality of life:
- Feeling as though your clothes, rings, wristwatches, or bracelets are too tight
- Feeling of fullness in your arms or legs
- Less flexibility in your wrists, hands, and ankles.
- Swelling in the lower legs and ankles, especially after extended periods of standing
- Aching or tiredness in the legs
- New varicose veins
- Leathery-looking skin on the legs
- Flaking/itching skin on the legs or feet
- Stasis ulcers (or venous stasis ulcers)
The ArtAssist® Arterial Device can help relieve:
- Painful cramping in your hip, thigh or calf muscles after activity
- Leg numbness or weakness
- Coldness in your lower leg or foot
- Sores on your toes, feet or legs that won't heal
- A change in the color of your legs
- Hair loss or slower hair growth on your feet and legs
- Slower growth of your toenails
- Shiny skin on your legs
- No pulse/weak pulse in legs or feet
- Erectile dysfunction in men
Click here to learn more about the conditions treated by Lympha Press® and ArtAssist®.
The good news is that you can use your Lympha Press® or ArtAssist® in the comfort of your home. Patriot Medical Distributor Dealers will work with you and your doctor to determine the best pump for your condition, and will also work to obtain the necessary paperwork to satisfy insurance coverage requirements. If you have been looking for an answer for any of the above-listed symptoms, contact Patriot Medical Distributors today. We would be delighted to be of service to you.