This garment simplifies treatment for postmastectomy lymphedema and is effective therapy for arm, breast and torso lymphedema in the clinic and at home.
The Lympha Press® ComfyLite™ is designed to work with the PCD51™ and PCD52™ compression units. Its special construction provides gentle, targeted treatment to the axilla (armpit) to decongest edema that has accumulated due to lymph node removal or damage from radiation. DOWNLOAD OUR INFORMATION SHEET by clicking the photo below.
The ComfySleeve™ 1-75 has been designed with zippers so that it can be put on in one piece, just like a jacket. The fit is adjusted easily with one hand, using the buckles at the side. As air fills the garment, our unique inner construction conforms the ComfySleeve™ 1-75 to the patient's body for a perfect fit and best treatment. The slick coated nylon surface makes it easy to clean by surface wiping.
ComfySleeve™ 1-75 is designed to meet the needs of patients with upper extremity lymphedema. It treats the entire arm, shoulder, and one side of the back, chest and abdomen. Its sequential, compressive massage action activates the lymphatics to absorb fluids and proteins, and coaxes fluids around blockages, into healthy areas for uptake.
ComfySleeve™ 1-75 provides gentle, targeted treatment to the axilla (armpit), as this area often requires therapy in patients with postmastectomy lymphedema due to lymph node removal or damage from radiation.
ComfySleeve™ is designed to meet the needs of patients:
- Our modular, zip-together construction makes it easy to wear and remove.
- Conforms to the patient's body shape. Targeted underarm compression for axilla drainage.
- Treats arm, chest, shoulder, back and abdomen.
- Calibrated gradient compression - fully adjustable to meet special needs, such as fibrosis or sensitive areas.
- Easy to clean, for good hygiene.
ComfySleeve™ 1-75 has a unique modular construction. It consists of: arm sleeve, torso sleeve, and side fastener. They are zippered together at setup, in sizes selected to fit the patient. After setup the garment is worn as a single piece, like a jacket. To change size or side, just switch fasteners.
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Postmastectomy lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Dysfunction of the "muscle pump," wound healing, traumatic edema
Use of Lympha Press® compression therapy systems is not recommended in the presence of any of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure / congestive heart failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Due to movement of fluids in the body when using this system, be careful with patients having heart disease. Using high pressure is not recommended for patients with peripheral occlusion disease. The abdominal area should not be treated during pregnancy. If Comfysleeve™ 1-75 is to be used during pregnancy, the air cells over the abdomen must be disconnected prior to use.
See the User Manual for additional notes and precautions.
CAUTION: THIS IS A PRESCRIPTION-ONLY DEVICE. USA Federal law restricts this device to sale and use by, or on the order of, a licensed healthcare practitioner.