Home treatment is an important component of lymphedema therapy. Treatment at home with the Lympha Press® 201MAX is easy and effective, saves time and money on clinic visits, and increases patient compliance.
Lympha Press® 201MAX has a short cycle time and up to 24 overlapping chambers per garment. Lympha Press® 201MAX has three individual zones calibrated at the pump, enabling the healthcare practitioner to set three separate areas of compression to accommodate focal lesions, contractures or scar tissue, and to decrease pressure proximally for a gradient effect.
Lympha Press® 201MAX can treat one or two limbs simultaneously, and can be used with all our quality garments, including the Comfysleeve™ 1-75 and Lympha Pants™ for complete torso treatment.
- Quick cycle time (26 second cycle), recommended by physicians and therapists for more comfortable treatment in less time.
- Up to 24 fully overlapping chambers per garment, 12 per limb, for smooth sequential compression without gaps.
- Three separate zones of pressure, calibrated at the pump, for the highest level of gradient compression.
- Lympha Press® 201MAX can treat one or two limbs, or the entire lower or upper torso, simultaneously. All our Lympha Press® systems can treat bilaterally or unilaterally, as prescribed by physician, for shorter treatment time and better compliance.
- Use with all our garments, including Lympha Pants™ and Comfysleeve™ 1-75. We offer the widest selection of standard garment sizes to ensure that your patient has the best fit.
Compact, sturdy, and reliable, Lympha Press® 201MAX is simple and easy to use, and has an upper pressure limit of 80 mmHg. Lympha Press® 201MAX operates quietly, is easy to store, and is portable for use during travel.
Lympha Press® Model 201MAX is Medicare coded E0652, for the highest level of lymphedema pump, calibrated gradient sequential compression.
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
Use of Lympha Press® compression therapy systems is not recommended in the presence of any of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure / congestive heart failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Due to movement of fluids in the body when using this system, be careful with patients having heart disease. Using high pressure is not recommended for patients with peripheral occlusion disease.
See the User Manual for additional notes and precautions.
CAUTION: THIS IS A PRESCRIPTION-ONLY DEVICE. USA Federal law restricts this device to sale and use by, or on the order of, a licensed healthcare practitioner.